Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Putting in Work For Abner Mares Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Putting in Work For Abner Mares Clash

Leo Santa Cruz Training Photos Gallery - Featherweight world champion Leo Santa Cruz hosted a media workout in Los Angeles Tuesday as he prepares for his world title rematch against four-time world champion Abner Mares Saturday, June 9 live on SHOWTIME from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lame money grab rematch.

Comment

A year and a half" for this bs?😡

Comment

Tickets are overprice for a fight that not alot of people want to see...

Comment

Is it just me but I don't really care for this fight

Comment

is anyone picking mares in this fight?

why are these two going back at it?

i feel like leo is on a different level to abner.

sometimes i feel like boxing is dying.

Comment

This fight is big enough for Staples ?

Comment

Should be a fun fight, the first one certainly was

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Lame money grab rematch.
                  Far more competitive fight than Frampton bullying a shot Donaire. So many of thes goofs didn't even watch the first Mares fight, which was badass, and every bit as good as LSC v Frampton. GTFO with this casual bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Far more competitive fight than Frampton bullying a shot Donaire. So many of thes goofs didn't even watch the first Mares fight, which was badass, and every bit as good as LSC v Frampton. GTFO with this casual bullshyt.
                    the first fight was bad ass? You have very low expectations for a bad ass fight then. It was 1 sided and by no means warranted a rematch. Frampton is another one making pointless fights. Leo has made a career of making pointless fights and this is just another example. It's only casuals and some Mexican fans who actually care to see this fight. Which are you? There are better fights to be made.

Comment

Working...
                    X