Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Jamie McDonnell - Size Up in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Jamie McDonnell - Size Up in Japan

The "regular" world bantamweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Englishman Jamie McDonnell, will defend his crown for the seventh time, when he faces two-time world champion (WBC 108 and WBO 115) Naoya Inoue of Japan, in the main event on Friday in Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thing is McDonald would be inoues best win lol.

Comment

mcdonell is huge compared to inoue but will crumble to Inoue's body shots I presume

Comment

Different culture!!! I found it weird the way they were don’t taking turns to stand and watch each other tested by the doctor.

Comment

If the doc is going to check them both over, they're just as well going the whole hog and do a roid test as well.

Comment

lol they do a medical checkup at the press conference?

the jap's are so ****ing weird, surprised the doc didnt do a prostate exam right there and then

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              If the doc is going to check them both over, they're just as well going the whole hog and do a roid test as well.
              probobly checked their hogs too right there, or in 'the monsters' case piglet

Comment

McDonnell looked bad in his fights with Solis I thought he lost the first one by a nice margin and the 2nd fight was a shame but he a is a good rangy boxer I remember a while back he said he was moving up to 122 and he hasnt been very active so who knows I felt that had a factor in the Solis fights and we might see the same in the Inoue fight but who knows Inoue has been the distance before against lesser opponents and hasn't fought anyone crazy yet except some aging boxers so this should be a good test to see where hes at.

Comment

Hope McDonnell beats this guy cause he doesn't get enough credit, Joe Gallagher's Butler would lose to him, just had a thought why doesn't he join the super series?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    McDonnell looked bad in his fights with Solis I thought he lost the first one by a nice margin and the 2nd fight was a shame but he a is a good rangy boxer I remember a while back he said he was moving up to 122 and he hasnt been very active so who knows I felt that had a factor in the Solis fights and we might see the same in the Inoue fight but who knows Inoue has been the distance before against lesser opponents and hasn't fought anyone crazy yet except some aging boxers so this should be a good test to see where hes at.

Easy to look bad if you are under motivated, he should be in big fights. If he was with Joe Gallagher sky would be blowing his trumpet, Adam smith would be non stop full of praise and reverence.

Comment

Working...
                    X