Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Says The Goal is To Blast Out Jamie McDonnell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Says The Goal is To Blast Out Jamie McDonnell

Bantamweight contender Naoya 'The Monster' Inoue (15-0, 13 KOs) is looking to make a huge statement on May 25th in Japan, when he faces WBA "regular" champion Jamie McDonnell. Inoue, who captured world titles in two prior weight classes, wants to become a participant in the World Boxing Super Series tournament - which already flaunts three world champions in Ryan Burnett, Zolani Tete and Emmanuel Rodriguez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

gotta admire inoue for his courage from a tough fight straight to a very tough tournament, not too many fighters out there got that

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      gotta admire inoue for his courage from a tough fight straight to a very tough tournament, not too many fighters out there got that
      P4p lists are subjective but because of these reasons I think inoue should be in everyone’s

Comment

This my fear for Jamie. Inoue is so goddam talented and he has that truly hurtful power. The only ?? are how will the new weight affect his power and of obviously the huge height & reach difference. I'll be interested to see if McDonnell's wiry frame can absorb Inoue's super hard shots. Inoue = Excitement.

Comment

Jamie McDonnell is too stupid to read the lines that Inoue will be cutting to set him up for a bomb, McDonnell will get caught HARD -- even if Jamie wants to brawl he cant punch! Naoya is going to toy with this bum! Bully weight-drained McDonnell is getting sent to featherweight by KO.

Comment

Working...
          X