Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McDonnell Hits Japan, Feels Confident of Shocking Naoya Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McDonnell Hits Japan, Feels Confident of Shocking Naoya Inoue

On Sunday, World Boxing Association (WBA) "regular" bantamweight champion Jamie McDonnell (29-2-1, 13KOs) arrived in Japan, precisely at the airport International Haneda of Tokyo. He is scheduled to defend his crown for the sixth time against sensational unbeaten Japanese Naoya Inoue (15-0, 13KOs) on Friday, May 25, at Ota City General Gymnasium in Tokyo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just about Motivation! I don't think he thinks what he say at all!!

Comment

Jaime should move up in weight win or lose, he looks malnourish !?

Comment

Jaime doesn't speak like that lol, not his words

Comment

The quotes in the article make it look like they were translated to Japanese and then back again

Comment

McDonnell must be getting well paid for this.

Comment

He’s going to get wiped out. He should’ve been in Japan a couple of weeks ago to acclimatise

Comment

McDonnell won't survive against Inoue in Japan.

Comment

Inoue didn't really square off against the names at fly and super-fly. Shame he won't come to the US but he's comfortable beating up B level mofos in his own kitchen. That's cool but sooner or later he'll have to make the step into showbiz land and fight the very best. I think he's an incredible fighter and I'm dying to see how McDonnell handles his badass power.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    Jaime doesn't speak like that lol, not his words
                    Haha mate I thought the same when I got to unequivocal superiority. No way those words have come out of Jamie's mouth. If I've learned one thing over the years it is never to write McDonnell off. I also love the fact that he doesn't even like boxing and didn't know who Inoue was until the fight was offered, he is one of a rare breed who will fight anyone anywhere, plenty say they will but few do.

Comment

Working...
                    X