Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell Shows His Class To Defeat Joseph Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell Shows His Class To Defeat Joseph Diaz

Gary Russell, Joseph Diaz Fight Photos Gallery - In the main event from MGM National Harbor in Maryland, it was a tactical and hard fought battle of two former U.S. Olympians as Russell Jr. (29-1, 17 KOs) defeated Diaz Jr. (26-1, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russel has been inactive, but once he gets in the ring, he's pretty active! jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Russel has been inactive, but once he gets in the ring, he's pretty active! jajaja
      Thats Mr Gary Russell jr!!! 😎Hahah

Comment

Russell jr out hustled Diaz from the start.
        Diaz should have been rough housing even more to slow Russell jr down.

Comment

Pretty tough win for GRJ - Diaz was a big boy - undefeated Olympian - grueling fight - GRJ looks to be too small for 130 and forget about 135...the man was in phenominal shape to start taking those body shots from the 2nd round on and from a bigger fighter

Comment

Russell looked damn good to me as usual. His hand speed, skill and work rate make him hard to beat.

Comment

All these haters saying Russell destroyed Diaz, it was an even fight, Diaz was robbed in my opinion.

Comment

Solid win for Russell Jr. I honestly thought that Diaz would get the win. I thought Russell's inactivity was going to hurt him but he looked sharp, fast, and powerful. I hope he stays more active since he's only 29 and in the prime years of his career. Diaz in all honesty had a solid showing but he obviously slowed down past the 7th. It may have been Russell's jab that neutralized him because he stopped throwing and didn't do enough in my eyes to get the win. I expect Diaz to learn from this and come back though. He's got a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  All these haters saying Russell destroyed Diaz, it was an even fight, Diaz was robbed in my opinion.
                  Was it an even fight or a robbery...........

Comment

Tank would stop both these bums.

Comment

Working...
                    X