Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is There Any Doubt That Lomachenko Is #1 Pound For Pound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is There Any Doubt That Lomachenko Is #1 Pound For Pound?

By Andreas Hale - We are about a week removed from Vasiliy Lomachenko's thrilling 10th round knockout of Jorge Linares. Now that the dust has settled and the knee jerk reactions are behind us, is there any doubt that the two-time Olympic gold medalist and three division world champion inside of 12 fights is the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world? Well, it depends on who you ask...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo is #1. He’s the reason why boxing is alive. Didn’t Bumochenko get his ass whooped by Salido??? Yeah, that’s what I thought, punk.

King Canelo #1 P4P

Comment

Boxing fans have him a #1.

People who are not actual boxing fans, but are fans of only specific boxers (or specific nationalities/races of boxes), don't have him at #1.

It's cut and dried. If you don't like Loma, you aren't a boxing fan.

Comment

There's no doubt right now. The closest is Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
          Canelo is #1. He’s the reason why boxing is alive. Didn’t Bumochenko get his ass whooped by Salido??? Yeah, that’s what I thought, punk.

King Canelo #1 P4P
          Two failed drug tests and a gift decision against Lara, Trout and gift draw against what I am sure you think is a bum in GGG doesn't cut it. He barely beat a washed up tiny Cotto too. The same Cotto who Sadam Ali schooled.

Casuals fall for the Canelo charade.

Comment

King Canelo #1 P4P
            You are everything that is wrong with boxing fans and boxing as a whole now. It's because of your mindset that we see constant mismatches so fighters can build up unbeaten records fighting cans rather than taking risks and dreaming to be great.

Fighters should be celebrated for taking risks. Loma took a risk and for whatever reason that one didn't pay off, yet he has gone on to win world titles in 3 divisions in 12 fights. Nobody else has done even close to that.

Comment

Loma is P4P number one in the world. No dispute about that!
              Crawford a close second though...

Comment

King Canelo #1 P4P
                lol... i swear some of this trolls got paid or boxingscene staff posting this kind of ******ed post to boost up traffic

Comment

King Canelo #1 P4P
                  That's a joke

Comment

I still got crawford up than ggg and loma courtesy of his unifying the 140 division. Still feel like linares is not given his due credit just because of his three losses. I'll only have loma at number 1 if he beats mikey garcia(linares equal only beacuse they never really fought each other) or he unifies the entire lightweight division. Number 1 p4p is still too high for loma after beating a rusty walters, two punching bags and an overblown rigo.

Comment

Working...
                    X