No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather on Stevenson-Jack, His Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather on Stevenson-Jack, His Company

Floyd Mayweather Video Interview - TORONTO, Ontario Adonis Stevenson and Badou Jack both predicted they would win the WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship by knockout as they were joined by all-time great Floyd Mayweather during the final press conference on Thursday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The problem with Floyd is that it's always about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      The problem with Floyd is that it's always about Floyd.
      Without that ego he could never have reached the heights he did, its all part of his success , I just enjoy the in ring boxing and don't buy into their personal things, without knowing them personally you cant know the true person behind the bright lights so I don't try to judge them.

Comment

Floyd's is a very good friend of mine. He is very upset about the hate he gets and has low sodium levels as a result of the negative energy sent his way.

Cut him some slack and eat some twiglet's chill out bros. The first thing you can do is stop drinking and drink water or milk and drink a coffee with your dog and help you recover your chest muscles with your chest ear infection with your dog licking major ballsack acknowledging you fervently.

Along with the jupiter moon I will survive fukushima once more.

Comment

**** the MAYWEATHERS!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X