Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell, Joseph Diaz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell, Joseph Diaz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Russell, Diaz Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Featherweight World Champion Gary Russell Jr. and unbeaten top contender Joseph "JoJo" Diaz Jr. went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference two days before they enter the ring May 19 live on SHOWTIME (10:05 p.m. ET/PT) in the main event from MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i got joe joe diaz i think gary has the same problem all pbc fighters have they get left on the shelf

Comment

Comment

might be the most ruthless faceoff of all time

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          might be the most ruthless faceoff of all time

I think somone died.
          Last edited by Outworn; 05-17-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chato boxing View Post
              i got joe joe diaz i think gary has the same problem all pbc fighters have they get left on the shelf
              I don't get this whole PBF fighters get left on the shelf thing? Fighters from all promotions barely fight that much, it isn't just PBC fighters. Fighters choose how many times they fights a year. Russell chooses to fight once a year.

Comment

JoJo Diaz is going to have a career defining performance, this fight will be a tactical War. I got to roll with the Homeboy,, I got JoJo Diaz by late stoppage

Comment

Hope Diaz gets his twink a-hole smashed in. I think I'm more looking forward to this fight than Stevenson v Jack? Maybe I'm the only one?

Comment

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

The couple of quotes I've seen from Russell lead me to believe he is misinterpreting Diaz - doesn't seem like he believes this fight will turn into a tactical fight. Given his circumstances I think if it settles into that kind of fight then Diaz has the timing to pull it off

Comment

Working...
                    X