Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested, Alleged To Have Stolen 16 Cans of Beer

Times are hard for Lomachenkos Uber driving father https://www.fdbplus.com/ultima-hora-...nido-por-robo/

wtf?????????????????lol

Comment

He should have taken the rematch and career high pay day with Loma, even if he was getting his ass kicked. His dumb mistake.

Comment

war siri

Comment

This: https://www.elsoldehermosillo.com.mx...obo-en-un-oxxo

On a good day I have about 50 words of Spanish but good old google translate suggests he's running as a Labour candidate in Sonora and they're alleging this is part of a dirty tricks campaign against him and his fellow candidates. Wouldn't be the first time in Mexican politics?

Comment

Turns down a $750k payday (for about $100k) and can't afford a box of beer. I guess the punches caught up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Turns down a $750k payday (for about $100k) and can't afford a box of beer. I guess the punches caught up to him.
              Hahahahahaha

Comment

dirty shenanigans that happen in mexico...shady politics

Comment

This is the most dumbest thing (Turning down 750k) I have heard since JMM fought for 35k in Indonesia instead of picking up more than 10 times that. Now he had to steal?

Comment

He better not be drunk while driving his uber.

Comment

Working...
                    X