Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Love To Fight Lomachenko in The Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Love To Fight Lomachenko in The Near Future

WBC lightweight champion Mikey Garcia (38-0, 30 KOs) was a very interested observer of this past Saturday's fight between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Jorge Linares. Lomachenko, a former two-time Olympic gold medal winner, suffered the first knockdown of his career in the sixth round, but he came back to stop Linares in the tenth round to capture the WBA lightweight title at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-14-2018, 02:13 AM.

Respect. I hope it happens...

Comment

did loma just become 2 division "lineal " champion?...wow

mikey has not won 1

let's get it done

Comment

They need to get the measurements on Loma for his body bag soon....

Comment

Mikey always saying he fights the best but seldom does.
          I think Loma will be the one chasing this fight and Mikey being un-committed.
          What will it take to get Garcia in the ring with Loma?

Comment

Hope it happens!

Comment

Awesome. Good to hear. I've already seen arum apologists saying it can't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Awesome. Good to hear. I've already seen arum apologists saying it can't happen.
                The only thing that i fear is if Mikey doesn't get the money he wants he said he could put the money himself and Loma would earn more. Problem is Loma is espn exclusive now so i don't know how that would work.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  The only thing that i fear is if Mikey doesn't get the money he wants he said he could put the money himself and Loma would earn more. Problem is Loma is espn exclusive now so i don't know how that would work.
                  It will be a very hard fight to negotiate.
                  If it gets done though were in for a FOTY.

Comment

The only way the fight can get done is via PPV I think. Linares got 1.2+ million for this fight. I cannot find what loma got but probably more.

Both Garcia and Loma will want way more money to fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X