Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: My Father Told Me in Late Rounds, 'Go To His Body'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: My Father Told Me in Late Rounds, 'Go To His Body'

Vasyl Lomachenko received some late instructions that secured another achievement to his already historic career with a 10th-round knockout of Jorge Linares to claim the WBA (Super) lightweight title Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Linares use the lever shot for quitting!!

Comment

Father was right.

I noticed he gave Loma a good shellacking after the sixth round, too. Loma's great but ****iness and arrogance can get you stung. He's got to listen to father who I'm sure has warned him about such behavior.

Comment

Loma is good for boxing and I'm starting to believe that his father is the x factor for him!

Hope he heals up soon and fights Beltran or Tank!

Comment

Good cornering, often underestimated is that good chemistry and experience in the corner can change the fight. Pac used to have it with Freddie, Dundee with Ali, Lennox had it with Steward...it won them fights

Comment

This fight prepared Loma for tougher fights in front of him. P4P he is the best. I say stay at 135, clean it up then go to 140. You gotta give your body time to get used to 135 first.

Comment

Pitty-pats to the head, and then BOOM! Beautiful!

Comment

Loma definitely showed me what he's made of in this fight even after getting dropped. I almost think this fight was a No Mas fight like the others. Seemed like Linares wanted the fight to be stopped which is why he stayed crouching even after coming to his feet. Not saying that body shot didn't hurt but his comments after the fight about wanting to continue and blaming the ref seemed familiar. He wanted out. Although Linares had a very good showing, I don't think there is any need for a rematch.

Comment

TOP RANK needs to get a translator to hear Loma's corner indications!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X