Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: What Was Judge Who Had Linares Ahead of Loma Watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: What Was Judge Who Had Linares Ahead of Loma Watching?

NEW YORK Bob Arum couldn't believe what he heard. When Vasiliy Lomachenko's promoter learned his fighter was behind by two points on one scorecard entering that fateful 10th round Saturday night, Arum wondered how that was possible. Judge Robin Taylor had Linares ahead, 86-84, in what had been a very competitive, tactical lightweight title bout before Lomachenko stopped Linares with a body shot in the 10th round at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bought off by golden boy fishnets and gomez

Comment

When something like this happens I wouldn't give him a rematch.

Comment

I had 1rst round even, Loma winning rounds 3, 4, 5, 8. Linares winning rounds 2, 6, and 7, with round 6 a 10-8 score. Several rounds were very close, so I can see how Linares was ahead on a card. Great fight!

Comment

Loma 2,3,4,5,8
          Linares 6 (not sure if it should be 10-8 as Loma fully dominating till got caught),7,9 (edged by Loma but Linares nice combo changed my mind)
          Even 1

Comment

There was nothing off about the other score card. This fight was actually shaping up to be a draw. It's a good thing Lomachenko stopped him.

Comment

Fight was close but because of Loma's style and flashiness, he always appears to be winning the round.

Comment

Yep the fight was about even at that point the score card was right

Comment

He was watching the same fight us sensible boxing fans were watching. I had Linares up by 3 rounds at the time of the 'stoppage' (aka fatigue).

Comment

This was a close great fight. Loma won no doubt. Cant see a way Linares would have won had it gone to the cards but at least he aint no quitter or scared of fighting Loma like some other boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X