No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie Cox's Camp May Appeal Ryder Count Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamie Cox's Camp May Appeal Ryder Count Out

Swindon’s Jamie Cox (25-2, 14 KOs) was swept aside by a resurgent John Ryder (26-4, 14 early) in two at London’s O2 Arena last Saturday night yet his camp are holding on to the hope that they can lodge an appeal and have the decision reversed after arguing that referee Ian John Lewis fudged the count.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cox quit another fight where the fighter wants a way out and purposely gets up right on 10 (where he's suddenly completely recovered) to try deceive people he wanted to go on. Quit in the fight prior to if you ask me.

Comment

Malik Scott what on Earth have you started?

Comment

That shot gave cox a mind f**k

Even when he got up he was still twisted

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Malik Scott what on Earth have you started?
          One of the reasons il never watch a Scott fight

Dudes a straight quitter

Comment

Oh **** them and **** that. The woman beater quit cuz Ryder was already whooping his ass and he rose late when he knew the fight would be called off, just like Charles Martin. Go away Cox, unless it's more fights like this one and Groves where I get to see you get your ass beat you ****ing psychopath

Comment

he quit. why leave it that late in the count otherwise? youd get up at 8

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Swindon’s Jamie Cox (25-2, 14 KOs) was swept aside by a resurgent John Ryder (26-4, 14 early) in two at London’s O2 Arena last Saturday night yet his camp are holding on to the hope that they can lodge an appeal and have the decision reversed after arguing that referee Ian John Lewis fudged the count.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Yeah let’s see a rematch 😂😂

Comment

I think it was Paulie who pointed out that Ian John Lewis didn't actually say "10" while waving Cox out, which left Cox with the impression that he didn't get a full count.

Just getting up before the 10 seconds are counted isn't enough doe. You have to get up and show the ref that you are ready and able to fight on, which Cox didn't do, because he got up too late.

But it didn't look like he quit to me, as some are saying. It looked like his brains were scrambled from that punch to the temple.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    I think it was Paulie who pointed out that Ian John Lewis didn't actually say "10" while waving Cox out, which left Cox with the impression that he didn't get a full count.

Just getting up before the 10 seconds are counted isn't enough doe. You have to get up and show the ref that you are ready and able to fight on, which Cox didn't do, because he got up too late.

But it didn't look like he quit to me, as some are saying. It looked like his brains were scrambled from that punch to the temple.
                    This.

Nothing wrong with the count out. I think this is a facesaving exercise to try to obscure the fact their man was well beaten. With two defeats in a row they may need to go back to the drawing board.

Comment

Working...
                    X