Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell in Top Form, Grinds Hard For Joseph Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell in Top Form, Grinds Hard For Joseph Diaz

Gary Russell Training Photos Gallery - Featherweight world champion Gary Russell Jr. and undefeated mandatory challenger Joseph "JoJo" Diaz Jr. met members of the media on opposite coasts on Thursday, just one week out of their WBC world title showdown on Saturday, May 19, from MGM National Harbor in Maryland. (photos by Kent Green).

[Click Here To Read More]

Russell vs Loma 2

Comment

He looks like some random homeless dude. Lamont Peterson's baby brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky-Pablo View Post
        Russell vs Loma 2
        You must really hate Russell to want to see him take another beating.

Comment

Poor Diaz... JAJAJA!

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            It was a good technical fight. Wouldn't mind seeing it again..

Comment

I totally forgot about this fight. Russel has a lot of talent but he’s very inactive, I thought he retired or something.

Comment

JOJO has no choice but to g out there and work the body to slow him down! if effective GRJr. should be easier to catch by the 6,7th round... otherwise is going to be a long night for jojo!

Comment

I will go with Russell as the winner even with the inactivity it is too much experience and Diaz has not fought what you exactly call top caliber opposition... I Marvel at the new Innovations in training from the old ones as far as just cutting wood with an axe and the 2 guys that I recall vividly who brought these new training techniques about were Holyfield and Mike Spinks when both were moving up in weight...

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                    He said he was out of shape!! Now he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X