Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: Jermall Charlo Needs a Good Wake-Up Call!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: Jermall Charlo Needs a Good Wake-Up Call!

Trainer Andre Rozier is one of the most honest and forthright individuals in the sport of boxing. And when you ask him about Danny Jacobs (34-2, 29 KOs) recent victory over Maciej Sulecki, he had mixed reviews. "Danny was trying a little bit too hard to impress the crowd at the Barclay Center
    [Click Here To Read More]

talk talk talk

bla bla bla/////

Make the fight....BUT!!! Get a weight in before the fight..

So Jacobs isn't a light heavy.

Haven't heard a PEEP from CHARLO???

Comment

Never saw a boxer ----Cash in on a loss like FAssst Eddie Hearn did..

Jacobs is not all that... Fight Charlo Dude---Charlo...SPEAK UP DUDE!

Comment

If I were GGG, I'd make Canelo go through Charlo or BJS to get the rematch. Fight Derevyanchenko first and keep the IBF, then watch Charlo end Canelo or BJS embarrass him. Fight Charlo or BJS in December after that.

Comment

I don't like Jacobs attitude since he lost to GGG, i took it like a win, he prouds just because Triple G didn't knock him out and forgot about the Knock Down.
          I think GGG would destroy him in a rematch!
          I don't know about Charlo, i wanna see him fighting a world-class fighter.
          He says he's number one right now, but i don't see who he beats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky-Pablo View Post
            I don't like Jacobs attitude since he lost to GGG, i took it like a win, he prouds just because Triple G didn't knock him out and forgot about the Knock Down.
            I think GGG would destroy him in a rematch!
            I don't know about Charlo, i wanna see him fighting a world-class fighter.
            He says he's number one right now, but i don't see who he beats!!!
            I don't like Danny Jacobs attitude since that fight either. I thought he did enough to win but Jacobs is acting like he won, won, as if he took GGG belts are some sh**. He's the one who needs a wake up call. He hasn't looked good since that fight. I'd like to see him fight Charlo though I think that'll be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
              If I were GGG, I'd make Canelo go through Charlo or BJS to get the rematch. Fight Derevyanchenko first and keep the IBF, then watch Charlo end Canelo or BJS embarrass him. Fight Charlo or BJS in December after that.
              This comment proves you're a complete ****** and totally clueless about life in general.

GGG should turn down $10 million to fight for peanuts against a mandy just to keep an Alphabet title?

Comment

Look at all these GGG fanboys wanting to see everyone eliminate each other as GGG just stays “active.” You guys don’t have the heart for this sport. Let’s see Saunders, Canelo, Charlo, Jacobs all fight each other!!! Winner gets GGG’s belts because if he is just trying to stay “active,” he needs to drop the belts until he is ready to react to all this very real competition out here.

GGG is becoming the biggest fraud in boxing. His fans are a bunch of man worshipping Mr. Softies who can’t stomach seeing GGG in a competitive fight. Boxing is not like it was and it’s because of these garbage fight resistant fans.

Comment

Check out Charlo's reaction to Jacobs walking in:

hxxps://www.youtube[.]com/watch?v=iRw7EZUZ8QE

Would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Look at all these GGG fanboys wanting to see everyone eliminate each other as GGG just stays “active.” You guys don’t have the heart for this sport. Let’s see Saunders, Canelo, Charlo, Jacobs all fight each other!!! Winner gets GGG’s belts because if he is just trying to stay “active,” he needs to drop the belts until he is ready to react to all this very real competition out here.

GGG is becoming the biggest fraud in boxing. His fans are a bunch of man worshipping Mr. Softies who can’t stomach seeing GGG in a competitive fight. Boxing is not like it was and it’s because of these garbage fight resistant fans.
                    Spoken like a true champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X