No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Alexander Ustinov Being Mentioned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Alexander Ustinov Being Mentioned

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-1, 18 KOs) could be looking for a touch of domestic revenge in his next fight. According to a report by Stuff, giant-sized contender Alexander Ustinov (34-2, 25 KOs) of Russia is being mentioned as a potential opponent for the New Zealand star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good tune up for Parker, would rather see him fight that clown Dillian Shyte

Comment

Yawn, i wish that big stiff idiot Ustinov would retire.

Comment

Acceptable comeback / tuneup for Parker, will give him some more experience fighting giant dudes that he probably could have used prior to fighting Joshua.

Comment

Boringgggg, Parker will tear him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
            Good tune up for Parker, would rather see him fight that clown Dillian Shyte
            I agree; Parker vs Whyte would be a good clash & I’d relish seeing Dildo outboxed and beaten down. This’ll be a yawn fest. Ustinov is incredibly slow & cumbersome.

Comment

Every fighter says "Klitchko/Joshua/Golovkin/etc didn't hurt me", then you see their next fight being lame duck'd. I have a friend that says you can't argue with results. Always go up and not down. Especially at that age. A lot of these guys suffer damage and won't admit it. Results show. Results always show. You don't even have to argue. Hopefully with Fury back and such, the division stays stronger.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-1, 18 KOs) could be looking for a touch of domestic revenge in his next fight. According to a report by Stuff, giant-sized contender Alexander Ustinov (34-2, 25 KOs) of Russia is being mentioned as a potential opponent for the New Zealand star.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Eh. I'd rather he fight someone more relevant at HW, but fair play with this keep busy/get back in the win column fight. Can't hate on it.

Comment

Ustinov is a giant girls blouse, Parker might as well fight Alex leapais grandmother

Comment

Parker vs Gillian Shyte would be good

Comment

Working...
                    X