Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weekend Review: Golovkin Back in KO Column, Haye Plummets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weekend Review: Golovkin Back in KO Column, Haye Plummets

Golovkin KO 2 Martirosyan: Gennady Golovkin evidently needed to release pent up frustration on a cool Saturday night in Carson, California. And Vanes Martirosyan happened to be in front of him. Poor Vanes. Martirosyan was the middleweight champion's choice to replace original challenger Canelo Alvarez, who tested positive for a banned substance in March and was subsequently suspended.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haye had a "splendid" career?

color me surprised

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Golovkin KO 2 Martirosyan: Gennady Golovkin evidently needed to release pent up frustration on a cool Saturday night in Carson, California. And Vanes Martirosyan happened to be in front of him. Poor Vanes. Martirosyan was the middleweight champion's choice to replace original challenger Canelo Alvarez, who tested positive for a banned substance in March and was subsequently suspended.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Rosenthal consistently keeps it real.....

"Golovkin’s team depicted his victory over Martiroysan as his 20th successful title defense, which would tie Bernard Hopkins for the middleweight record. I don’t buy that. He made five of those defenses as the secondary WBA titleholder, as Felix Sturm and then Daniel Geale held the “super” belt."

those are the journalists that I value

but, pretty sure it is the first 11 defences that are not legitimate ???

Comment

Working...
      X