Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin Talks Knockout of Vanes, The Future, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin Talks Knockout of Vanes, The Future, More

Gennady Golovkin Video Interview - Gennady Golovkin won his 20th consecutive middleweight title defense with a second-round knockout of Vanes Martirosyan on Saturday night. (Photos by Ed Mulholland/HBO). Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs) tied Bernard Hopkins' record for middleweight title defenses by sending Martirosyan down at 1:53 of the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Look at this clown! Get in the ring with a top Black American fighter! You don't come to American and duck its fighters and expect us give you praise! If I went to Russia or Mexico they would expect me to fight their top fighters cut the bullshi*t you duck Ward now fight Charlo you POS trying to cheat history!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
      Look at this clown! Get in the ring with a top Black American fighter! You don't come to American and duck its fighters and expect us give you praise! If I went to Russia or Mexico they would expect me to fight their top fighters cut the bullshi*t you duck Ward now fight Charlo you POS trying to cheat history!
      he already beat Jacobs and Monroe fam

Comment

Working...
      X