Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martirosyan: Now I See Why Canelo's Eating That Kind of Meat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martirosyan: Now I See Why Canelo's Eating That Kind of Meat!

CARSON, California Vanes Martirosyan had a sense of humor about being brutally knocked out by Gennady Golovkin late Saturday night. Martirosyan made the extremely costly mistake of trying to slug it out with one of boxing's most pulverizing punchers. Playing that dangerous game led to Golovkin unloading a crushing combination of power punches that left a decimated Martirosyan on the canvas, unable to continue in just the second round of a scheduled 12-round, 160-pound title fight at StubHub Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-06-2018, 11:52 AM.

What would you say to the next contender for Golovkin, perhaps Canelo Alvarez?

Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo has a lot to prove. I see why he’s eating that kind of meat, trying to get the extra edge. The man (Golovkin) is the real deal. 36 years old and he’s still fighting like that? …I wanted to see what the guy had. I went inside to brawl with the guy and he got me good. Good for him.

What would you say to Canelo?

Vanes: Run! (again??)

Comment

Walters was more honest to say ''my long layoff affected my performance'' and still gave credit to Lomachenko. Walters didn't cry that Loma needed to fight X-fighter to save face. lol

Comment

Comment

Lil'G Fans NEED TO STILL CRY FOR CANELO. This way I guess Canelo will give him the rematch, and Lil'G gets stripped. This way my boy Hair-Nelo 3.0 takes his WBA and throws the WBC in the garbage again.

Comment

Golden Boy and Canelo can talk all they want they don't want Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Golden Boy and Canelo don't need to talk. Lil'G does that automatically and his fans! Vanes 2 rematch in the works with 2 weeks notice for the world!

Comment

Un-Clen Caneloterol needs to run more and faster in the rematch to get a gift draw decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  GGG is a dangerous fight for Un-Clen Caneloterol...

Comment

LiL'G needs to see Charlo, Jacobs or Devryanchenko. He didn't mention any of those names. He didn't even mention BJS for the WBO as Kellerman insinuated.

He needs Canelo! lol. five bucks Lil'G and Abel will do a 180 and apologize about the tests to get the fight, in other words, LiL'G wrapped his whole career on a guy from a lower class than him! presto bang-bingo!

154-168 ez fomi!

Comment

Working...
                    X