Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martirosyan on Golovkin's Power: Was Like Getting Hit By Train

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martirosyan on Golovkin's Power: Was Like Getting Hit By Train

CARSON, California Vanes Martirosyan expected Gennady Golovkin to hit him harder Saturday night than any junior middleweight he had faced. Martirosyan admitted after his second-round knockout loss to Golovkin, though, that he still was surprised by Golovkin's pulverizing power. "It was like being hit by a train," Martirosyan said. "It wasn't just one punch. It was all of his punches. It's the hardest I've ever been hit."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fool you been sitting on your couch for two years everything will feel like a train to you!

Comment

Joke , couldn’t do this to Nelo and be sloppy .

Comment

Vanes made it worse for himself when he hit Golovkin right in the face with full power. He wasn’t taking this fight seriously at all and the moment Vanes landed, he pretty much went into seek and destroy the next round. Props to Vanes for trying though. I do think he faked it though. The moment he got hit with that wild left hook, he pretty much checked out. “Fuk this, let me just stay down and collect this 250,000 dollar check”
        Last edited by Joime; 05-06-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

meh

he hits lesser foes ''really hard''

and ?

Comment

I didn’t see Canelo struggling to deal with GGG pulverizing power...

Comment

PoSt fight interview with ggg and his team.

Reporter: ggg do you feel Canelo cheated even after the hair follicle test came back negative and shows no indication of long term ped use. Do you still think he’s a cheater

Ggg: Ahhhhhhhh (loeffler steps in)

Loeffler: we are not privy to Nevada State Athletic Commission information. We know Canelo did the hair test and many tests after that and passed. Anything else would be speculation on our part. Right Abel

Abel Sanchez: no you’re correct TOM.

Comment

This whole thing is hilarious lol

Let's get back to the legitimate competition now

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I didn’t see Canelo struggling to deal with GGG pulverizing power...
                  pretty sure canelo would not be on hit bike for most of the fight if GGGs power was not an issue

Comment

3g beating a guy like vanes reaps a dozen threads.......

Comment

Working...
                    X