No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce Crushes Lenroy Thomas in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce Crushes Lenroy Thomas in Two Rounds

Joyce, Thomas Fight Photos Gallery - David Haye protege and 2016 Olympic super-heavyweight silver medallist Joe Joyce won the commonwealth title in just his fourth professional outing with a clubbing second round stoppage over Jamaican Lenroy Thomas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, I forgot Joyce was even fighting again lol.

Always good to see the prospects moving up though. The more talent entering the HW pool, the better. He should be fighting every month if he's only getting one round per.

Comment

He is 32, he is not young, should fight more often if he wants bigger fights before 40.

Comment

He looked razor sharp last night

Comment

He defeats most guys in top 10 bc he is a top 10 fighter .

Even if ppl dont want to believe it .

Heres a guy that people call average but praise guys like Duboi who has more holes than he does and say guys like Hrgovic are the future who he beat when he aquired a little more experience .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            He defeats most guys in top 10 bc he is a top 10 fighter .

Even if ppl dont want to believe it .

Heres a guy that people call average but praise guys like Duboi who has more holes than he does and say guys like Hrgovic are the future who he beat when he aquired a little more experience .
            thing is i saw some of the joyce haters saying he might struggle last night. now they are nowhere to be seen lol

Comment

Joe Joyce Vs. Chisora would be epic and If he could win that which I think he would easily do why not set up Joyce Vs. Whyte?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                thing is i saw some of the joyce haters saying he might struggle last night. now they are nowhere to be seen lol
                I saw one comment that stated Lenroy was a live opponent who will test him and then the same poster saying no good fighter should struggle more than 30 seconds against Lenroy !

Comment

Decent win.
                  By all indications Lenroy was ready and up for this task himself.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                    Decent win.
                    By all indications Lenroy was ready and up for this task himself.
                    Joyce was a top 5 fighter that night bc he went Beast Mode, so Lenroy might as well been fighting a Werewolf .

Comment

Working...
                    X