Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Golovkin Lands 73% of Power on Vanes in Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Golovkin Lands 73% of Power on Vanes in Round 2

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin closed the show landing 11 of 15 power punches on Vanes Martirosya in round two after getting outlanded 6-5 in power shots in round one.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I mean, is anyone surprised? With all respect to Vanes, was he supposed to make Golovkin miss a lot and actually give him trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
      I mean, is anyone surprised? With all respect to Vanes, was he supposed to make Golovkin miss a lot and actually give him trouble?
      Vanes was supposed to keep G from rusting and be the target for Gs frustration. Job well done.

Comment

... so: GGG landed 20 jabs in 1 and 2/3 rounds!...

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Vanes was supposed to keep G from rusting and be the target for Gs frustration. Job well done.
          Exactly thats all he was which is why alot of people are pissed of with him.

Comment

Exactly which is why alot of people are pissed of with him.

Comment

True. And at least Vanes wasn’t too badly hurt. Good for Golovkin for taking him out early and ending his misery.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... so: GGG landed 20 jabs in 1 and 2/3 rounds!...
                Clenelo Alverol fan boys said that jabs don't count

Comment

Well, your heroes Charlo, Lara and Andrade couldn't take him out in 10 and 12 rounds, respectively.

Comment

Yea, it's kind of an odd stat to make a topic out of, because the round in which you finish a guy is naturally likely to have a high percentage of power punches landed. I mean, that's what finished the guy. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X