Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want To Clean Out 160, Try To Take My Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want To Clean Out 160, Try To Take My Belts!

Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs) tied Bernard Hopkins' record for middleweight title defenses by sending Martirosyan down at 1:53 of the second round. After being tagged with a strong three-punch combination from Martirosyan (36-4-1) late in the first round, Golovkin responded with a devastating charge in the second. He started the onslaught with a short left and pounced on the damaged Martirosyan, finally dropping him with two powerful lefts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm hyped for the next fight. It has potential.

Comment

He proved that tonight. JMW's of the world take note!

Comment

''keep feeding me vanes level junk and i can fight well into my 70's !!!''

Comment

Probably not going to be Pednelo since Alvarez hasn’t been tested and enrolled in a clean boxing program since testing positive.
          He’s probably On a steroid/PED cycle right now.

Golovkin should try to fight Charlo, Saunders or move up.

Comment

Will break score vs another bum. Vanes match was complete sewage.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Probably not going to be Pednelo since Alvarez hasn’t been tested and enrolled in a clean boxing program since testing positive.
              He’s probably On a steroid/PED cycle right now.

Golovkin should try to fight Charlo, Saunders or move up.
              the b/u kills your whole pov.

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
                Will break score vs another bum. Vanes match was complete sewage.
                Blame the match up on Canelo.

Comment

I'd love to see him fight all. Start with Saunders. No more weak opponents, never. Enough is enough.

It has to be one of these guys, one after the other: Saunders, Canelo, Charlo, Andrade, Derevyanchenko. In any order, please. Thank you.

War GGG!

Comment

Would love to see G fight Saunders next. Also, Canelo is not going to enroll in year round VADA. I don't think he can go that long without PEDs and still be a great fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X