No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Blasts Out Lenroy Thomas in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Blasts Out Lenroy Thomas in Two Rounds

Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce (4-0, 4 KOs) knocked out Lenroy Thomas in two short rounds to win the Commonwealth heavyweight title. A big left hand in the second round sent Thomas down for the full count. Hot light-heavyweight prospect Joshua Buatsi stopped overmatched but tough Frenchman Stephane Cuevas in the fifth of an eight rounder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Completely dominated Thomas

Comment

Nice W for Joyce, Bad L for Lenroy. And Allen probably just needs to retire or cash out vs the UK prospects right now.

Comment

Surly Joe has to be matched with the Sexton/Fury winner later this Summer!

Comment

Good win for your 4th fight but I'm just not impressed with Joyce. He looks so slow and awkward and I think a decent fighter beats him and I wouldn't be surprised if chisora beat him.

Comment

brilliant performance from the juggernaut.

Comment

that was some performance, im a fan now

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                Surly Joe has to be matched with the Sexton/Fury winner later this Summer!
                That makes sense. Let Hughie sink or swim already.

Comment

Think he should fight the Sexton/Fury loser first, then maybe the winner or someone at Euro level

Comment

Joyce seems pretty slow even for a HW but he has that thudding Foreman type power. How tall is he?

Comment

Working...
                    X