Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martirosyan Coach: Vanes is Quicker, Younger, Hungrier Than GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martirosyan Coach: Vanes is Quicker, Younger, Hungrier Than GGG

Edmond Tarverdyan got informative, up-close looks at Gennady Golovkin a few years ago. Vanes Martirosyan's trainer was invited then along with another fighter he trained, former UFC superstar Ronda Rousey to work out at Abel Sanchez's gym in Big Bear Lake, California. Tarverdyan learned plenty during all those trips to Big Bear, including that the hard-hitting Golovkin's game has holes that can be exploited.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight might be worth watching just to hear his corner instructions

Comment

Vanes is a strong fighter. He’s not to be under estimated.

Spike woulda been a much easier fight

Comment

Vanes would be getting fans from the lil G haters now.
        They've even become Canelo fans defending his ped use.
        Kills me.

Comment

Head movement

Comment

hopefully this guy is as tough and good as people have been saying (never watched him TBH).

GGG is in a no-win situation here - if he wins early, by KO, the opponent will be discredited due to inactivity.... if it goes long the haters will say GGG is ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              hopefully this guy is as tough and good as people have been saying (never watched him TBH).

GGG is in a no-win situation here - if he wins early, by KO, the opponent will be discredited due to inactivity.... if it goes long the haters will say GGG is ****e.
              You've never watched vanes fight ? ...casual alert

Comment

lol.. younger , quicker and hungrier may be true ... but he still gonna get FD up

Comment

Dang I like vanes but he literally has the worst trainer in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                    You've never watched vanes fight ? ...casual alert
                    I wish I was hardcore like you and had seen this guy fight before...

Comment

Working...
                    X