No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ryan Garcia Talks Velez Win, Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ryan Garcia Talks Velez Win, Gervonta Davis

Ryan "The Flash" Garcia (15-0, 13 KOs), the 2017 consensus prospect of the year and pride of Victorville, Calif., scored a unanimous decision victory against seasoned Puerto Rican contender Jayson "La Maravilla" Velez (26-5-1, 18 KOs) to win the NABF and NABO Super Featherweight Titles on a very special May 4 edition of Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN in front of a crowd of 6,625 boxing fans at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. After a hard-fought ten rounds of action, Garcia won with three scores of 99-91.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know these fraud ass fans cheering for this gay Hype-Job Ryan Garcia have nothing to say about the American Olympian who did a better job on Jason Velez in 2016, my boy Jo-Jo Diaz -- who has EARNED a title shot not begging for one and disrespecting legit champions like TMT Gervonta Davis.

This bum Ryan Garcia was getting booed in the closing rounds, I had to turn off the TV! this guy is average, he stepped up and stunk the joint up!

I don't see how hes going to draw more ratings without KO's, so it makes sense why he keeps Tanks name in his mouth.

Comment

It sounds like Oscar went to Puerto Rico. Ate at a fast food chicken place and hired the cook, the waiter , and the cashier for opponents for his fighters last night. What a shame.

Comment

It sounds like Canelo isn't fighting GGG in September after all. Did anyone hear O sullivan say they promised him the winner of Canelo/GGG with his new deal he signed AFTER not fighting GGG. Sounds like Canelo wants a vacant belt to fight for instead of TRYING to take it from GGG. Again TRYING

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          You know these fraud ass fans cheering for this gay Hype-Job Ryan Garcia have nothing to say about the American Olympian who did a better job on Jason Velez in 2016, my boy Jo-Jo Diaz -- who has EARNED a title shot not begging for one and disrespecting legit champions like TMT Gervonta Davis.

This bum Ryan Garcia was getting booed in the closing rounds, I had to turn off the TV! this guy is average, he stepped up and stunk the joint up!

I don't see how hes going to draw more ratings without KO's, so it makes sense why he keeps Tanks name in his mouth.
          You are aware when you're calling someone gay it really means you're fighting your inner demons to come out of the closet

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            You are aware when you're calling someone gay it really means you're fighting your inner demons to come out of the closet
            You feel a way for Queen Ryana?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I watch both fights and you lying now jojo didn't do anything better against velez. Both guys white washed velez losing at most 1 round. If we want to be technical the judges score were wider for Ryan then jojo. The difference is jojo outclassed him while Ryan out classed and busted him the phuk up. He took far more punishment last night. And yup velez is probably the best win on jojo resume but that says something jojo is 25 with almost 30 pro fights and Ryan at 19 already has a top win equal to that of a guy who is just now fighting for a world title and velez is his best victory and he is already headlining stubhub something jojo can't do yet. And I'm a huge fan of jojo hopefully he wins the title next month.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                I watch both fights and you lying now jojo didn't do anything better against velez. Both guys white washed velez losing at most 1 round. If we want to be technical the judges score were wider for Ryan then jojo. The difference is jojo outclassed him while Ryan out classed and busted him the phuk up. He took far more punishment last night. And yup velez is probably the best win on jojo resume but that says something jojo is 25 with almost 30 pro fights and Ryan at 19 already has a top win equal to that of a guy who is just now fighting for a world title and velez is his best victory and he is already headlining stubhub something jojo can't do yet. And I'm a huge fan of jojo hopefully he wins the title next month.
                You fail to mention that Velez was in better form and fresher and still got dominated by Diaz, but this is funny, comparing the 2016 Velez to what Queen Ryana had infront of him is laughable.

And NO son you are not a Jo-Jo Diaz fan claiming that Queen Ryana has arguably an equal resume at 19?! FOH! When Jo-Jo had around 17 pro fights he beat Rene Alvarado!!! you dont know who Victor Terrazas is? Rafael Rivera, Manuel Avila, Horacio Garcia?

this is embarrassing, stop commentating you casual don't bother me, You are no Jo-Jo Diaz fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                  It sounds like Canelo isn't fighting GGG in September after all. Did anyone hear O sullivan say they promised him the winner of Canelo/GGG with his new deal he signed AFTER not fighting GGG. Sounds like Canelo wants a vacant belt to fight for instead of TRYING to take it from GGG. Again TRYING
                  De la tranny said canelo is fighting in September and December this year

So my guess is he's fighting GGG in September and then spike in December

Comment

What video?

Comment

Working...
                    X