Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce vs. Thomas, Rodriguez vs. Butler - Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce vs. Thomas, Rodriguez vs. Butler - Weigh-in

Rodriguez, Butler, Joyce, Thomas - Weights Photos Gallery - On Saturday afternoon, May 5th, AWE is featuring former world champions Tony Bellew and David Haye in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time. The heavyweights will square off in an epic bout that will be carried live and exclusively by AWE, A Wealth of Entertainment, in the United States. (Photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn is Joyce vs Lenroy tomorrow?!?!?!

Idk how I slept on that. I think Lenroy is a live dog here. I don't like that he rarely fights with passion/urgency which I think will cost him rounds here if this does end up being close/competitive/goes the distance, but I don't hate his upset chances here all the same.

Comment

F uck him up Manny. F uck up that weak ass Butler!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the juggernaut in action. He might just be the best heavyweight on the card

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Looking forward to seeing the juggernaut in action. He might just be the best heavyweight on the card
          Juggernaut would KO both Haye and Bellew the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Juggernaut would KO both Haye and Bellew the same night.
            He's looked great so far as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              He's looked great so far as a pro.
              People in here keep saying he looked like crap so far. To me he looks better than most of the top 15 atm.

Comment

I don't know what Sky is smoking for thinking this fight is PPV worthy. Good luck. Will see how many fools will py to watch this.

Comment

Working...
                X