Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, David Haye - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, David Haye - Ready For Rematch War

Haye, Bellew, Weights Rematch Photos Gallery - On Saturday afternoon, May 5th, AWE is featuring former world champions Tony Bellew and David Haye in one of the most anticipated rematches of all time. The heavyweights will square off in an epic bout that will be carried live and exclusively by AWE, A Wealth of Entertainment, in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bellew never looks trained and ready. Strange ...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Bellew never looks trained and ready. Strange ...
      Muscle does not mean you are at your peak, how many Mexican fighters have looked or look ripped?

Comment

Hopefully there's no fix in to save Haye's ass. I have bet on Bellew to repeat his win.

Comment

the writer clearly works for the company hosting this event lol

this is NOT one of the most anticipated rematches of all time

Comment

Bellew looks like he just rolled off the couch to fight someone in the street and not a prize fighter about to fight a real threat like Haye.

Comment

If it was a bodybuilding contest Haye wins easily, but it isn't. I think Bellew has the stamina for twelve rounds. Interesting fight, kinda both near end of their careers you would think. Let's hope no bad injury occurs as in the first fight.

Comment

I can’t get past the first paragraph. One of the most anticipated rematches of all time ? Anyway I predict Haye wins this one by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Bellew looks like he just rolled off the couch to fight someone in the street and not a prize fighter about to fight a real threat like Haye.
                  Haye may destroy Bellew in one

Comment

LOOKs can be deceiving. I have doubted bellew due to how he looked and was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X