Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Martirosyan - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Martirosyan - Face To Face at Final Presser

Golovkin, Martirosyan Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - It's a night for the record books when HBO Sports presents WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: GENNADY GOLOVKIN VS. VANES MARTIROSYAN AND CECILIA BRAEKHUS VS. KALI REIS, to be seen SATURDAY, MAY 5 at 11:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif., exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm going to hire Don King. He could probably even get ME a title shot

Comment

whoa....why is there a blue? (I'm colorblind, I think it's blue) IBF belt there???

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        whoa....why is there a blue? (I'm colorblind, I think it's blue) IBF belt there???
        Women's IBF belt.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          It belongs to Braekhus. Its the "Wibf" welterweight title.

Comment

What belt is that?

Comment

this a weak fight the guys has not been in the ring for 2 years really this the only guy he can fight geez i seen ggg fight 3 times live and this is the weak fight a blame abel he killed the alvarez fight when morales was founded with clerobol garcia k.o him ggg refused weak

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Women's IBF belt.
                Ah, thanks. I don't watch much womens boxing as (in my experience) it's always one great women dummying the other. It's rarely competitive. Looks like this one will be the same.

That being said, the Women's IBF is a hell of a lot nicer than what they did to make the Women's WBC.

Comment

Marty looks ready for war! He's going to gut GGG like a fish!

Comment

Wouldn't be something if Vanes shocked the world wouldn't it? Longshot but it's boxing, weird sht can happen. Doubtful but anytime you get these last minute substitutes even on in his condition on his way out who might not just be fighting for the check and a champion trying to stretch out a bout and getting careless..yeah. Good luck to em both. I'll be too fckd up to watch anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X