Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marrero: KO of Lara Was a Message, I Want Every Champ at 126

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marrero: KO of Lara Was a Message, I Want Every Champ at 126

Don Haskins Center, El Paso, Texas - Featherweight contender Claudio Marrero (23-2, 16 KOs) deliver a stunning one punch knockout of Jorge Lara (29-1-2, 21 KOs) in the first round of their featherweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara had that coming. ****y ass showing out in front of his family and friend back in Guadalajara and got sent to the moon. Still lmao

Comment

War Marrero!

Comment

Good win for Marrero!!
        Marrero went to war vs Jesus Rojas he lost but lots of respect to the Domenicano!!
        He didn't quit like Jorge Arce and Jorge Lara!! Who go around like they are Super macho and are nothing but cowardly quitters!!!😡

Comment

What made that humiliation more enjoyable was the fact that the commentators paid zero attention to Marrero, a former world champion, in the lead up to the fight. The deck was completely stacked one way and you got a glimpse of their clearly stunned faces as Lara flopped around like a fish in front of them. After that fiasco he'll be damaged goods from now on.

Comment

Marrero is a very skilled fighter but needs to take the ring and his opponents more serious. I think the only reason he lost to Rojas was because he was clowning around. He was winning that fight clearly.

Comment

[QUOTE=illpapi;

He had 7rds to adjust to Rojas!! But Rojas is one tough SOB!!
              He made Arce moan and whimpering on the floor in front of thousands of viewers!! and Lara quit in his stool when he was the one doing the head bunting!! But Marrero went out with his boots on!! He got My respect😎 great ko!!! Claudio!!!

Comment

Working...
              X