No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Isaac Dogboe Reflects on Big Win Over Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Isaac Dogboe Reflects on Big Win Over Magdaleno

Isaac Dogboe Video Interview - Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA. - In a fight that lived up to the hype and then some, Isaac Dogboe (19-0, 13 KOs) won the WBO super bantamweight title with an eleventh round TKO of Jessie Magdaleno (25-1, 18 KOs). (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well spoken young man.

Wishing you the very best.

Always a pleasure to see an "unknown" come over and kick some a$$!!!

Carry on that rich tradition a la David Poison Kotei, Azumah "The Professor" Nelson, Ike Quartey, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
      Well spoken young man.

Wishing you the very best.

Always a pleasure to see an "unknown" come over and kick some a$$!!!

Carry on that rich tradition a la David Poison Kotei, Azumah "The Professor" Nelson, Ike Quartey, etc etc.
      Seconded. Love an good underdog story and Dogboe seems like a generally good dude. And in any circumstances I like seeing the applecart upset when the guy with the big promotion who you know has everything in his favour gets beat - with nothing against Magdaleno, of course, cos I like him and he showed nothing but respect towards Dogboe after the fight.

Boxing's better with some of these teak tuff Ghanaians in it and one can only wonder as to what fighters Africa could produce if the sport had decent funding and amateur programs in some of the African nations.

Comment

The sky is the limit for Dogboe if he continues to train hard and not be complacent.

He has to be kept busy with fights by his promoters.

Dogboe can defend his belt at least once before the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Seconded. Love an good underdog story and Dogboe seems like a generally good dude. And in any circumstances I like seeing the applecart upset when the guy with the big promotion who you know has everything in his favour gets beat - with nothing against Magdaleno, of course, cos I like him and he showed nothing but respect towards Dogboe after the fight.

Boxing's better with some of these teak tuff Ghanaians in it and one can only wonder as to what fighters Africa could produce if the sport had decent funding and amateur programs in some of the African nations.
          You just hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
          X