No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: The Champions at 168 Better Look Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: The Champions at 168 Better Look Out

Don Haskins Center, El Paso, Texas - The co-main event saw former world champion Anthony Dirrell (32-1, 24 KOs) drop El Paso's Abraham Han (26-4, 16 KOs) on his way to a unanimous decision in their 10-round super middleweight contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

look out for who?

Comment

Only fight I'm interested in seeing the Dirrell brothers in is against each other .

Comment

I was gonna say something but no, no comment.

Comment

LMAO look out for what exactly? if Dirrell don't get his bum self out of here man smh

Comment

The Dirrell brothers are way past their best and also happen to be cursed. They could have been way better than they become. Now they are just fighting to pay off those bills but no one expects anything good from them.

Comment

Eubank vs dirrell would be a good matchup. Eubank would win.

Comment

I thought that was your last fight?

Comment

Andre is the more talented brother but Andre is shot. Anthony is a solid fighter but nothing special.
                  A good match up for Eubanks jr.
                  Last edited by VatoMulatto; 04-29-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I met this guy after the Broner vs Maidana fight. He was super chill , getting some food in the lobby and I saw him and started talking about his K9 fight and when he would be back. He told me they had a rematch and long story short I got a Pic with him and wished him the best. I hope he does well at 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X