Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Defeats Maciej Sulecki - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Defeats Maciej Sulecki - HUGE Gallery

Jacobs, Sulecki Fight Photos Gallery - Daniel Jacobs smiled in his corner after an action-packed third round, looking pleased to be in a tough fight. It wasn't clear he would win it until he knocked Maciej Sulecki down with the kind of punch he wants to throw at the middleweight division's biggest names.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Entertaining fight

Really good fight, recognized exchampion against unknown European prospect, sometimes that mixture doesn't deliver, but this time it was HBO worthy for sure

Comment

I was trying to say this was going to be good. Everybody kept talking about how Sulecki was a jr middle and it would suck. Sulecki has way more fights at middleweight than Canelo and Vanes combined.... Which I think is a total of like one fight.....

Comment

I kept saying over and over, Sulecki was a live dog, he beat the hell out of Centeno Jr.

Sulecki vs Charlo, Derevyanchenco or Andrade would be a tough fight and for that reason I suspect nobody will want to fight him.

Comment

Working...
        X