Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Isaac Dogoe Breaks Down, Stops Jessie Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Isaac Dogoe Breaks Down, Stops Jessie Magdaleno

Dogboe, Magdaleno Fight Photos Gallery - Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA. - In a fight that lived up to the hype and then some, Isaac Dogboe (19-0, 13 KOs) won the WBO super bantamweight title with an eleventh round TKO of Jessie Magdaleno (25-1, 18 KOs). (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratulations to Dogboe for a Good win . But what was up with the ESPN commentators pronouncing his name Dogbae ?

Magdaleno lack of discipline showed in this fight. He looked soft to the body from all the weight he'd gain between fights while Dogboe looked like he stays in the gym year round.

Comment

A absolutely brilliant fight. If you haven’t watched it, what are you waiting for

Comment

I had only watched Dogboe in the Cesar Juarez fight, and that was enough for me to place my money on him against Magdaleno. I wish I'd have bet more.

You just don't **** up with a Ghanaian.

Comment

I want who necks? *We Want Wladimir!* His excellency 'Royal-Storm' Isaac Dogbae ; Love boxing, Love boxing, WBO champion of tha wold! I'm half PBC - I'm ready tommorow WHO NECKS?!!!

Comment

Dogboe was impressive and showed the grit of a champion. He's the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I want who necks? *We Want Wladimir!* His excellency 'Royal-Storm' Isaac Dogbae ; Love boxing, Love boxing, WBO champion of tha wold! I'm half PBC - I'm ready tommorow WHO NECKS?!!!

1hourRun with the gifs. can't green you dude i want who necks??

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

LOL. He and Peter aren't from the same country. They don't even have anywhere near the same accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Congratulations to Dogboe for a Good win . But what was up with the ESPN commentators pronouncing his name Dogbae ?

Magdaleno lack of discipline showed in this fight. He looked soft to the body from all the weight he'd gain between fights while Dogboe looked like he stays in the gym year round.
                  That's how it's pronounced.

Comment

Dogboe showed the heart of a true champion.

Determination produced the needed result.

Comment

Working...
                    X