Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: How Keith Thurman's Injury Opens Up The Welterweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: How Keith Thurman's Injury Opens Up The Welterweight Division

By Andreas Hale - Earlier this week, Keith Thurman voluntarily relinquished his WBC welterweight title due to an injury that will push his return to a boxing ring back even further. Thurman hasn't fought since unifying his WBA title with Danny Garcia's WBC strap when he defeated the previously unbeaten Puerto Rican by unanimous decision last March...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I will be the first to thank Thurman.
    It needed to be done.
    Now we ger some killa fights

Comment

"How Thurman's Sore P#ssy Opens Up The Welterweight Division"

Randomly I'm sending Thurman a care package. If anyone wants to add anything to it let me know.

Comment

What about the WBA belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          "How Thurman's Sore P#ssy Opens Up The Welterweight Division"

Randomly I'm sending Thurman a care package. If anyone wants to add anything to it let me know.

That’s evil bro����

Comment

I always liked keith thurman but I remember when he said nobody wanted to give him the opportunity everybody was ducking. ..now he is doing the same **** he did beat DG & porter but he doesn't want that smoke from spence jr who I think is the best welterweight in the devison

Comment

Hes finished him doubt he fights again wouldnt mind seeing vargas v spence like if broner dont do the rematch

Comment

So basically Thurman only holds one belt. Just like every other champion in the division. So there is no way he can claim to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Hes finished him doubt he fights again wouldnt mind seeing vargas v spence like if broner dont do the rematch
                  Really? Jessie fought valiantly, but when Broner started to walk him down, albeit a bit too late in he fight, Vargas began to fold. Spence would be on him like a cheap suit from the first bell on. I doubt Vargas makes it past the 7th against ESJr.

Comment

I hope Keith 'maybe next time' Thurman can come back as an exciting fighter again.

Comment

Working...
                    X