Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Maciej Sulecki - Ready For Barclays War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Maciej Sulecki - Ready For Barclays War

Jacobs-Sulecki Weights Photos Gallery - HBO Sports heads to Barclays Center in Brooklyn for an explosive doubleheader when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: DANIEL JACOBS VS. MACIEJ SULECKI AND JARRELL MILLER VS. JOHANN DUHAUPAS is seen SATURDAY, APRIL 28 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT), exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacob's is starting to get up there in age.

Comment

Sweet new Tecate girls. Both of them.

Comment

I have a strange feeling we may see an upset this weekend

Comment

we'll see an upset if Jacobs wins

Comment

I wonder if Jacob's is sacrificing some muscle to make weight? Not sure, he looks strong, but I'm wondering how much work it truly is to make 160 for him.

Comment

With the fights last week and Avengers Infinity War in theaters this whole weekend. They picked the wrong weekend to have this fight. Everyone out their mother is going to be watching Avengers Infinity War

I saw that movie last night and wow, that movie is mind blowing. I don't want to spoil, all I'll say is Woo-Wee!!! It is captivating.

Comment

Jacobs had the "fight of his life" against GGG. I get the feeling he will stumble soon... Is this the night? Not sure. But soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  I wonder if Jacob's is sacrificing some muscle to make weight? Not sure, he looks strong, but I'm wondering how much work it truly is to make 160 for him.
                  He does look emaciated...

Comment

Jacobs has that strange look in his face jermain Taylor had at the soliman weigh in. Wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X