Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Manager: We're Confident of Beating Hurd in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara's Manager: We're Confident of Beating Hurd in Rematch

As BoxingScene.com first reported on Wednesday, the World Boxing Association ordered an immediate rematch between WBC junior middleweight champion Jarrett Hurd and former beltholder Erislandy Lara. The two boxers fought earlier this month in an IBF, WBA, IBO unification in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The younger lion always wins the rematch. Hurd will probably KO Lara this time.

Comment

Breaking news GGG fans are on suicide watch!!

Comment

Jermell better not fu*k this up! I think he should've went straight to Hurd, and not fu*ked around with Trout! Charlo vs. Hurd, Lara vs. Castano! Make it happen!

Comment

“Confident.” Lol DeCubas always talks like this. Don’t really like that guy. Anyway...I don’t feel confident at all in a rematch. I’m glad the fight is happening, and I hope Lara manages to pull it off (probably resulting in a trilogy), but confident I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Yep have to agree here, Lara should have waited to fight for the 'regular' title again.

Comment

Hurd nor Showtime seem to have any interest staging a rematch. It'll be interesting to see what develops..

Comment

If Hurd vacates to fight Charlo that would be cool with me and Lara fight for the vacant title. I mean Hurd still has two other belts and could always rematch later.

Comment

If Lara does not bring a gun to this fight he stands NO chance of taking any belts off Hurd.

At least he will make a good last check to retire on. At his advanced age he is going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    The better boxer that can adapt usually wins the rematch. That's Lara. He fought Hurds fight in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X