Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Putting in Work For Jayson Velez Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Putting in Work For Jayson Velez Showdown

Ryan Garcia Photos Gallery - Ryan "The Flash" Garcia (14-0, 13 KO) hosted a media workout today at Legendz Boxing Gym in Norwalk, Calif. ahead of a very special May 4 edition of Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. Garcia will kick off the Cinco de Mayo festivities as he faces seasoned Puerto Rican contender Jayson "La Maravilla" Velez (26-4-1, 18 KOs) in the 10-round main event in the super featherweight division. ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes will air the fights beginning at 10:30 p.m. ET/7:30 p.m. PT, and stream live on ESPN3 starting at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this card! Got my tix ready!

Comment

I thought his nickname was king ry
      Now he is going with the flash like nonito... anyway cant wait for this fight...hope Garcia wins by k.o

Comment

Not gonna lie bought my tix to watch Alexis Rocha not Ryan for May 4th. Truly believe Rocha is a future Champion @ 147 lbs, without a doubt.

Comment

The opponent was specifically chosen to make Ryan look spectacular, talk is that he's supposed to win by KO...hopefully he will.

Comment

Ryan is the truth!! Like watching this kid grow and can't complain how they're moving him along

Comment

Can’t Waite for this one.

If Ryan dominated Velez like he’s been doing it will be very impressive.

Comment

Huge step up for Garcia.

This might be too much too soon for the teenage phenom.

Comment

Tons of women gonna watch this. And *******uals.

Comment

Spike is on the undercard!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X