Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lenroy Thomas Confident That He Will Knock Off Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lenroy Thomas Confident That He Will Knock Off Joe Joyce

Commonwealth heavyweight champion Lenroy Thomas (22-4-1, 10 KOs) is very confident that he'll be capable of knocking off undefeated rising prospect Joe Joyce (3-0, 3 KOs). Joyce, who won an Olympic silver medal in the 2016 games, is being fast-tracked to a world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought David Haye had been injured again and the main card was off. Too much fake news on Facebook.

Comment

no chance. joyce is a special talent, this will be a good showcase for him in front of a big audience.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        no chance. joyce is a special talent, this will be a good showcase for him in front of a big audience.
        I have no clue about Joyce but if you’re singing his praises, that means he’s Caucasian right.

Comment

Joyce is a top 10 HW right now .

No one ranked outside the top 10 will trouble him .

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            I have no clue about Joyce but if you’re singing his praises, that means he’s Caucasian right.
            He's 1/2
            white British dad (or Irish maybe, Joyce?) Nigerian mum.
            And we do sing his praises - he's huge, hard heavyweight with the worktate of a welter. Doubt he'll reach the very top, but he won't be that far away. He looks like he'll be in a few "fights of the year" too.

Comment

Working...
            X