Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Putting in Work For Sulecki Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Putting in Work For Sulecki Clash

Daniel Jacobs Training Photos Gallery - HBO Sports heads to Barclays Center in Brooklyn for an explosive doubleheader when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: DANIEL JACOBS VS. MACIEJ SULECKI AND JARRELL MILLER VS. JOHANN DUHAUPAS is seen SATURDAY, APRIL 28 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT), exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I came at the perfect time"

Comment

DJ don't want that work!

Comment

This man survived cancer boxingscene, he's more then worthy of the title "Daniel Jacobs training in beast mode" sort it out you dingbats

Comment

Heard it here first

Danny beats Sulecki and goes after Jermall Charlo next.

There, I said it.

At the very least, he's going after Sergiy Derevyanchenko

Comment

Saunders doesn't draw enough in the US to pay for much of anything. Besides, he's banking his carrier on Golovkin for all the belts.

Devrevyanchenko is possible but Dibella hasn't actually put him in with a live dog and he's not a draw which means he'll need to take short to fight a killer like Jacobs. Deverev may be willing but Dibella won't.

Andrade is possible but again, he doesn't have a name and Danny fights for HBO and HBO, after giving him the boot, isn't interested in Andrade.

Canelo will never fight Jacobs, Charlo or Saunders and Golovkin will only fight Sauders as his second choice to a 20 million dollar rematch with Canelo.

Out of all the available fights Charlo seems to make the most sense, he makes noise, has a fan base and a fight with him might be the biggest payday out there..

I know it sounds crazy but I have a feelling that Danny is not willing to wait.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 04-25-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
              This man survived cancer boxingscene, he's more then worthy of the title "Daniel Jacobs training in beast mode" sort it out you dingbats
              All my respects to Jacobs. But did he even have Chemo?

I know so many people that suffered much more than him... people with IBD's for example, and no one gives a **** about them.

Comment

Working...
              X