Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler's Hollywood Fight Night Series Returns on May 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loeffler's Hollywood Fight Night Series Returns on May 22

On March 27th, 360 Promotions staged their first edition of 'Hollywood Fight Night' series at the Avalon Hollywood. The second installment of this series will take place on Tuesday May 22nd at the same venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cuckold Loeffler's what???

Lol

Comment

Trash matchups no thanks

Comment

Loeffler has taken over the L.A. market and is pushing golden boy out.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Loeffler has taken over the L.A. market and is pushing golden boy out.
          you really think so? lol Have you seen how bad the ticket sales are for GGG's fight? A week to go and look at all the sections still with tickets. and they announced ticket prices drops today. Look at the crowds for Golden Boy's LA Fight Club series and then look at the ones for Loeffler's. And GGG struggling to sell tickets in LA speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            you really think so? lol Have you seen how bad the ticket sales are for GGG's fight? A week to go and look at all the sections still with tickets. and they announced ticket prices drops today. Look at the crowds for Golden Boy's LA Fight Club series and then look at the ones for Loeffler's. And GGG struggling to sell tickets in LA speaks for itself.

I bought three floors tixs to go see Ryan Garcia on May 4th.
            It'll be funny if Ryan outsells Triple g on the same weekend.... 😄

Comment

WHO WILL SELL MORE TICKETS Ryan Garcia VS JAYSON VELEZ ON MAY 4
              OR Gennady Golovkin FIGHT ON MAY 5TH ?????

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

You're talking about a fight made on 3 weeks notice. If they sell out the place it'll be good. I bet they sell more than Miguel Cotto sold. And more than the Linares/Matthysse double header.

GGG sells out the forum and stub hub and so does Roman Gonzalez and the Super Fly cards. When was the last time Golden Boy had a big fight in L.A.? Tom is killing Golden Boy in L.A. and this series is looking to take another chunk out of Golden Boy's market share

Comment

Originally posted by boxingnumber247 View Post
                  WHO WILL SELL MORE TICKETS Ryan Garcia VS JAYSON VELEZ ON MAY 4
                  OR Gennady Golovkin FIGHT ON MAY 5TH ?????
                  Garcia has the makings of a star. Golden Boy better push him hard and keep him away from anybody with a punchers chance for the next 2 years. I like Garcia. He's a good self promoter. And the women love him

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I bought three floors tixs to go see Ryan Garcia on May 4th.
                    It'll be funny if Ryan outsells Triple g on the same weekend.... 😄
                    Well Ryan has ALREADY sold more tickets then GGG that's a fact. Both fights went on sale the same time. Now granted the tickets are cheaper but I think Ryan is going to sell out the Stubhub and GGG won't and this is including Loeffler doing like he did in the Wade fight where they just handed out tons of free tickets and then hid the Live Gate from the media. Having the Garcia fight the night before might be hurting GGG's ticket sales because if you a fan of both and don't want to spend two nights back to back at boxing venue I can see a lot of Mexican and fight fans saying I pick Garcia. Cheaper tickets and more intriguing fights and ACTUAL mexican fighter in the headline. Because nothing speaks Cinco De Mayo then a Kazastan vs Armenian. hell GGG has just 1 Mexican fighter on the entire undercard LMAO

What was Loeffler thinking a Cinco De Mayo card that is pure shyt with NO MEXICANS or Cali fighters. Golden Boy card is filled almost exclusively with Mexican and Cali fighters from top to bottom.

Comment

Working...
                    X