Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell, Joseph Diaz - Go Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gary Russell, Joseph Diaz - Go Face To Face at Presser

Russell, Diaz Photos Gallery - WBC Featherweight World Champion Gary Russell Jr. (28-1, 17 KOs) and unbeaten No. 1 contender Joseph "JoJo" Diaz Jr. (26-0, 14 KOs) hosted a press conference and faced off for the first time Tuesday before their championship showdown Saturday, May 19 live on SHOWTIME from MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gary Russell is going to wreck this dude. He just needs to be more active.

Comment

Massive opportunity for Diaz here.

Comment

Russell is already checked out he talking about I only got a couple more fights left before I retire. WTF? Long layoffs not hungry. He looks great against slow 1 dimensional guys looking to land 1 big shot. But Russell doesn't have a high ring IQ you saw it in the Loma fight. JoJo is very fast and slick and just a smarter fighter. Is going to counter, give angles and box Russell's ears off.

JoJo was elite amateur, Olympian, whooped Oscar Valdez in amateurs was the number 1 ranked WBO for Valdez's belt but Arum was ducking JoJo so he now going after Russell's WBC. JoJo hungry, active and 100% engaged in boxing 3 things Russell is not.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-24-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I think GRJ and Tank may end up becoming a huge DMV event in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Gary Russell is going to wreck this dude. He just needs to be more active.
            I don’t think so.

Russell is overrated jojo is just all around the better fighter and he’ll show it come fight night.

Comment

I hope GRJ sparks this kid in 6 or less, and then I would like to see him do something GREAT, move to 130 and fight Tank Davis! GRJ used to talk about moving to 130 in the past, why not Tank? 2 Maryland guys, MGM in Maryland, what's not to like? LSC, Mares, and Frampton, don't even mention GRJ. Selby turned b*tch on national TV! Fight Tank for that strap @ 130!

Comment

We on the same page. If Tank wants to be PPV then he needs to collect some scalps on the way.

Comment

I like GRJ but he is not beating jojo

Comment

Wake up call will be brutal for Diaz!...

Comment

Working...
                    X