Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson vs. Paul Hyland, Josh Kelly vs. Kris George - June 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson vs. Paul Hyland, Josh Kelly vs. Kris George - June 16

Lewis Ritson defends his British Lightweight title against Paul Hyland Jr and Josh Kelly challenges Commonwealth Welterweight champion Kris George on a bumper bill at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle on June 16, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This looks like a cracking card! Hopefully the Ritson/Hyland winner takes on Tommy Coyle afterwards. Also big up to Kris George for taking on Josh Kelly's challenge away from home!!...

Comment

I like that Kelly is getting a shot at the Commonwealth title, but this feels a bit like a step back. Hopefully he puts on a rousing display and then moves onto bigger and better things. Maybe Corcoran or Gavin after this.

Ritson/Hyland is solid and should be fun, but can't see it being anything other than a Ritson KO. Then we get Ritson/Coyle if Coyle wants it, otherwise I'd start moving Ritson onto the Burns' and Crollas' of the world.

Hall is also a fine stay busy fight for McDonnell, but I'd like to see him go after the winner of Medina/Settoul for the European title after this.
      Last edited by BigZ44; 04-24-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Solid fights.. Like the ritson hyland fight, overall the card is decent

Comment

Yep, like the look of this one

Comment

I'd like to see the George/Kelly winner defend against someone such as Custio Clayton, Thulani Mbenge or Jessie Wilcox. There's 53 countrie's in the Commonwealth, but it's rare that someone outside of the UK get's a look in!

Comment

I'll be going to this.

Comment

Working...
              X