Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Matthysse - Face To Face at Petronas Towers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Matthysse - Face To Face at Petronas Towers

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KO's) of the Philippines and hard-hitting WBA 'regular' welterweight world champion Lucas "La Mquina" Matthysse (39-3, 36 KO's) of Argentina promote their intriguing July 14 world title clash "Fight of Champions" at the iconic Petronas Towers here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go get him Pacman

Comment

Lucas didn't look impressive in his last fight until he landed the KO punch. I think Pac will slice right through him and Lucas might not come off his stool in the late rounds.

Comment

Gonna be a good, fun fight!

Comment

Even Pac nearing 40yrs old he's looking for tough fights "for his age". Lucas while 36 years old and definitely seen his better days is still a dangerous 36 years old that will give a 39yr old Pac a very tough fight. While a prime Pac would eat Lucas up like nothing, the playing field is leveled out on this one and I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas lands a light out bomb on Pac.

Comment

There's your target, Lucas:

Jeff "The Hornet" Horn painted the bullseye on that eye. All you got to do is attack.

Comment

Got the makings to be a instant classic!

Comment

Fight being slept on, gonna be action packed. Manny might finally get his stoppage here.

Comment

I'd rather see buboy vs roach to be fair.

Comment

Dope pics! Especially the picture of Pacquiao and Matthysse in front of the full shot of the Petronas Towers.

Lol, the pictures got me feeling more than for the fight itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X