Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Crushes Hugo Centeno in Easy Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Crushes Hugo Centeno in Easy Two

Charlo, Centeno Fight Photos Gallery - Former 154-pound champion Jermall Charlo sent a statement to the middleweight division in the co-main event, knocking out previously once-beaten contender Hugo Centeno Jr. to capture the interim WBC 160-pound title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When's this guy gonna stop fighting bums....

Comment

Centino is a Cold BUM. If Charlo doesn't fight somebody who can fight when He does He won't be ready for it

Comment

I want a full investigation why this guy only fights bums

Comment

Centeno is barely a B fighter ...Iwould like to see Charlie at least fight a warm body before he goes after triple G...

Comment

He beats Centeno. Big deal.

I am the only one feeling impatience about these Charlos?

Comment

Soon as charlo landed a jab on Hugo he wanted nothing to do with him. He's got some scary power and great timing, but I think someone who has good footwork and matches his size and athleticism could bother him a bit. If golovkin ends up fighting Saunders or canelo after vanes I'd love to see him and Jacobs or possibly andrade,

Comment

I stopped watching the fight after about a minute with the thought 'what the hell is Centeno doing in the ring ?'. It was already clear that he didn't belong in there and just a waste of Charlo's time (except its value as a stay-busy fight) and a waste of our time as there was only going to be one winner, Centeno had as much a chance as Heiland did.

So because Centeno had no better chance than Heiland, is that an indication of how good Charlo is ? To be fair, all he could do was dominate both like the did, so fair enough, but it doesn't tell us anything about how he would look against decent opposition. He needs to step in with someone in the top 10 before we have any idea of how good he is - even the likes of Lemieux or N'Dam would give us a benchmark, as we can start to compare how he did against how others have done against them.

Right now we remain clueless as to how good he is at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  When's this guy gonna stop fighting bums....
                  He's hoping the WBC forces GGG to face him. These are the fighters the WBC have ranked so high. Don't blame him, blame the WBC for having B level fighters ranked in the top 3 with Hailand and now Centeno

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    I stopped watching the fight after about a minute with the thought 'what the hell is Centeno doing in the ring ?'. It was already clear that he didn't belong in there and just a waste of Charlo's time (except its value as a stay-busy fight) and a waste of our time as there was only going to be one winner, Centeno had as much a chance as Heiland did.

So because Centeno had no better chance than Heiland, is that an indication of how good Charlo is ? To be fair, all he could do was dominate both like the did, so fair enough, but it doesn't tell us anything about how he would look against decent opposition. He needs to step in with someone in the top 10 before we have any idea of how good he is - even the likes of Lemieux or N'Dam would give us a benchmark, as we can start to compare how he did against how others have done against them.

Right now we remain clueless as to how good he is at 160.
                    Both Hailand and Centeno are ranked higher than these guys. Centeno Ranked #3 and Hailand #1 at the time of their fights

Comment

Working...
                    X