Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Want IBF Belt, I Want Farmer-Dib Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Want IBF Belt, I Want Farmer-Dib Winner

Barclays Center, Brooklyn - In the opening bout of the telecast, Gervonta Davis became a two-time world champion in empathic fashion with a third round TKO of former champion Jesus Cuellar to capture the vacant WBA 130-pound World Championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yea that'd be a good fight for Davis, if Davis collects all the belts and became unified/undisputed in the next couple of years and then moved up to 135 and maybe fought Lomachenko that'd be better than just fighting Lomachenko right now in a pointless fight.

Comment

Tank-Farmer will be interesting.

Comment

Not a bad fight, I actually like farmer frustrating style. I think Davis has got his own mind on which direction he wants to go, he would clash with Mayweather a lot in that regards.

Comment

My boy Gervonta is going to be the unified KING of jr. lightweight!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            My boy Gervonta is going to be the unified KING of jr. lightweight!
            Thank Davis scared of Loma, the REAL king. Keep cheering for a coward. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              Yea that'd be a good fight for Davis, if Davis collects all the belts and became unified/undisputed in the next couple of years and then moved up to 135 and maybe fought Lomachenko that'd be better than just fighting Lomachenko right now in a pointless fight.
              whys it a pointless fight???

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Thank Davis scared of Loma, the REAL king. Keep cheering for a coward. Lol
                Gervonta Davis already said hes willing to fight but H*mochenko is jumping around weight divisions, we don't even know what weight hes fighting two fights later.

Gervonta is making real moves to make this fight on PPV ; about to do what Vasyl could not accomplish at 130 UNIFY. You know Tank does not need to abuse his body jumping around for fights, they come to him.

Comment

I’m not opposed too this he is the real WBA champ ( somehow?) so it’s a proper Uni.

Or he could try too fight Berchelt that would be fun.
                  Last edited by Gentblue; 04-22-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    whys it a pointless fight???
                    Lomachenko moved up to 135 and won't come back down so Davis will have to move up, which right now is a pointless move for both fighters, Lomachenko has a lot of better fights at 135 against real 135 pounders like Linares, Easter and Mikey Garcia and maybe Pacquiao at 140. Davis now can unify 130 and gain the experience and then move up when he's ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X