Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Centeno: Charlo Should've Knocked Out Injured Heiland Sooner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Centeno: Charlo Should've Knocked Out Injured Heiland Sooner

NEW YORK Jermall Charlo isn't overly impressed by Hugo Centeno Jr.'s spectacular knockout of Immanuwel Aleem in Centeno's last fight. The feeling is mutual regarding Charlo's most recent victory. Centeno can't understand why it took Charlo so long to stop Jorge Sebastian Heiland, who was already bothered by a leg injury when the Argentinean contender entered the ring for their July 29 fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Centeno's win over Aleem was more impressive but he should still get his **** pushed in tonight

Comment

I've seen infant's who could walk better then heiland did that night. That fight was pretty pathetic

Comment

Charlo wins..

Comment

Centeno will box around but I expect Charlo to put pressure on Centeno and knock him out.

Comment

Embarrassing fight for NYSAC .
            Reminded me of Cotto/Foreman and Cotto/Martinez ALL held in NY .

Comment

I’m still on the fence about dropping a C note on Centeno. Thing is, not sure Centeno would get the decision even in the unlikely event that he earned it

Comment

Charlo going make sure to knock you out faster than he did heiland

Comment

Problem is delaying the fight due to Centeno rib injury only hurt him. He weighed in at 158 pounds, looked incredibly skinny and underweight. I think Centeno will be way to weak to handle Jermall come fight night.

Comment

Centeno is not wrong, however, I'm confident Charlo beats him tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X