Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Gervonta Davis Be The Next Mayweather or Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Will Gervonta Davis Be The Next Mayweather or Broner?

By Andreas Hale - 23-year-old Gervonta "Tank" Davis appears to be primed for stardom and will seek to maintain his undefeated record while extending his 10 fight knockout streak this weekend when he faces Jesus Cuellar for the vacant WBA (Regular) super featherweight title at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A little bit of both.
    Mayweather= ducking (lomachenko)
    Broner = undisciplined thug

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      A little bit of both.
      Mayweather= ducking (lomachenko)
      Broner = undisciplined thug
      Name a boxer who beat more world champions then Mayweather

Comment

It depends on his head. In terms of pure class he's way ahead of Broner who is BOTH an idiot and an overrated fighter. It will be a shame if Gervonta does not fulfil his potential.

Comment

He has that gormless look about him and I'm pretty sure the first time he starts to make some serious dough his head will inflate and he'll ditch Mayweather and **** himself up like Broner when he didn't heed Mayweather's advice.

Comment

Neither... He has no charisma, and nooooo where near the dedication or work ethic of Floyd.

Comment

Neither.

Davis doesn't fight like either. He has more pleasing fighting style than both (talking about old Floyd here). He has concussive power in both hands, punches from weird angles and unexpectedly, a good defense, and solid chin. The potential to be great is right there, if he can stay focused and steer away from negative influences.

So, I'd say he's his own man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Neither.

Davis doesn't fight like either. He has more pleasing fighting style than both (talking about old Floyd here). He has concussive power in both hands, punches from weird angles and unexpectedly, a good defense, and solid chin. The potential to be great is right there, if he can stay focused and steer away from negative influences.

So, I'd say he's his own man.
                Taking a page outta Larry's "Next-fighter-of-the-decade" book, eh?

Comment

He is more Broner not disciplined enough on the boxing side

Comment

little tanky will get exposed soon. he doesnt impress me. Cuellar might derail this hype job tomorrow night in bklyn!

Comment

Working...
                    X