Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: If Both Win, Lomachenko is The Fall Target

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser: If Both Win, Lomachenko is The Fall Target

As previously reported, Manny Pacquiao believes he has "a couple more fights" left in him before he retires, starting with his first contest in more than a year when he faces Argentine WBA 'regular' welterweight world champion Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lumpur this July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny vs Loma is gonna be huge for the new ESPN boxing app.
    And Manny will get a nice retirement check, for his crypto-currencey investment. If Manny can get a KO in the Mathysse fight, they can proclaim Manny is back, and this will make that fight huge, maybe even ppv

Comment

Yes go ahead and fill out the scorecards so we can see this fight. Hell ain't like it's never happened before. I was going for Linares now I'll go for lomachenko. I know Pac is a shell of his former self but maybe he'll have one last good fight for him to super secure his legacy and get out of debt!!

I'll probably change my mind later ��

Comment

This will have Loma at 140....Tank then pac, then
        Garcia is next, SUPERSTAR if he can get thru it....but stay away from the WW div

Comment

I can see this being Manny's retirement fight and help propel Loma to then next level.

Comment

I thought Lomachenko said earlier this year he didn't think it would be fair to fight Manny at the end of his career out of prime, but I could be mistaken.

Comment

Move over Manny!!! Tank gotta be fed to the wolves by Mayweather!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                I thought Lomachenko said earlier this year he didn't think it would be fair to fight Manny at the end of his career out of prime, but I could be mistaken.

This is "Prize Fighting"

Comment

If Manny the Fossil beats Lomachenko he's easily FOTD once again. But that could turn out to be a Pacquiao/DLH encounter and this time it's Manny who gets beaten senseless. Never know.

Comment

Like beating the dust out of an old rug.

Comment

Working...
                    X