Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Hugo Centeno - Ready For Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Hugo Centeno - Ready For Title Fight

Charlo, Centeno Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on Saturday's SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING tripleheader, headlined by four-division champion Adrien Broner battling two-division champion Jessie Vargas, went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in in Brooklyn before they enter the ring this Saturday, April 21 at Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These two have completely different physics! Can't really judge a book on its cover because past experiences have taught us that just because you look better than your opponent doesn't mean that you're superior. Joppy v Trinadad, Bradley v Everyone, Kessler v Calzaghe, Mercer v Morrison, Jones v Tarver, Lacy v Calzaghe, and I'm sure there's more. But, in this instance I think it's safe to assume the outcome of this fight.

Comment

Charlo looked drained,nice that he was asked only one question after,he looked like he was gonna pass out

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
        These two have completely different physics! Can't really judge a book on its cover because past experiences have taught us that just because you look better than your opponent doesn't mean that you're superior. Joppy v Trinadad, Bradley v Everyone, Kessler v Calzaghe, Mercer v Morrison, Jones v Tarver, Lacy v Calzaghe, and I'm sure there's more. But, in this instance I think it's safe to assume the outcome of this fight.
        One is using the other is not
        Expect a stoppage

Comment

Lions only, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            Charlo looked drained,nice that he was asked only one question after,he looked like he was gonna pass out

He'll look way bigger and stronger tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
              One is using the other is not
              Expect a stoppage
              I didn't say it, you did! Lol. I feel ya tho!

Comment

Centeno with smile and gel hair. This should be a good fight if he invest in his left hook.

Comment

Working...
                X